IT’S THE SYSTEM THAT’S BAD
Breaking the Coded curse of the multi-headed serpent.
- The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
The lesser of two evils, is still evil, and evil will triumph and multiply rapidly when people do nothing, so fight back against all evil-through BIBLE CODE 7.
The hidden deadly secrets of encoded multi-generational colonization-slavery.
Colonialism = An ugly, multi-headed, demonic serpent dressed up by wicked people, entities to perpetuate their supremacy, dominion and mastery over another race, nationality, or faith group of people.
Colonization = (of a country or its citizens) send a group of settlers to (a place) and establish political control over it: to enslave and force the people into mental behavioral subjection.
- come to settle among and establish political control over (the indigenous people of an area)
- Colonization-slavery = the active generational spirit of Pharaoh that says, “You exist to serve me, I am the master, you are the slave, I own the slaves and I will not let them go”.
* Colonization-slavery = main modus operandi = divide, divide, divide the people by lies, rule over and oppress them, separate them from us.
Neo-colonizers encoded by and to satan, are abundant and working feverishly today to subjugate-colonize people for satan’s kingdom with every evil and wicked behavior, lifestyle, abuse of substances and commitments of loyalty to the wicked one satan.
But great news however, the colonizers are in for a great surprise, a 7th round KNOCKOUT, through BIBLE CODE 7, God’s Force-Power 4 change.
It is a fight to the death, never with guns and bullets or physical weapons, but with hyper-aggressive spiritual weapons of the spirit the Word of God.
The root of ALL poverty, supremacy, bondage is MONARCHY, colonialism-slavery-apartheid. Let’s expose the biblical root, rule, oppressions of royalties;
1 Samuel 8 ASV.
7. And Jehovah said unto Samuel, hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee; for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not be king over them.
8. According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, in that they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
9. Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit thou shalt protest solemnly unto them, and shalt show the m the manner of the king that shall reign over them.
(See carefully; Here the serpent strikes and multi-generational-slavery bondage begins, as they rejected God for a human king)
Samuel’s Warning About Kings
- And Samuel told all the words of Jehovah unto the people that asked of him a king.
- And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: he will take your sons, and appoint them unto him, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and they shall run before his chariots;
- and he will appoint them unto him for captains of thousands, and captains of fifties; and he will set some to plow his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and the instruments of his chariots.
- And he will take your daughters to be perfumers, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.
- And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.
- And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
- And he will take your men-servants, and your maid-servants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.
- He will take the tenth of your flocks: and ye shall be his servants.
The slaves and descendants crying out from the oppression of slavery. Is there a crying out today from the residual effects of this multi- generational curse? Elect King Jesus, worship an serve Him only.
- And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king whom ye shall have chosen you; and Jehovah will not answer you in that day.
God said He will not answer the cry of the slaves, this is what the people clamored for, and got, but God will answer BIBLE CODE 7, as it is His Holy Words and He watches over His Words only to bring it to past.
Look carefully and see from the Word of God, the folly of men wanting a king and abandoning the Kingship of Jesus. Many people today are more excited about human kings, queens, princes, famous moneyed people, their personalities and antics than about King Jesus. Many are more enamored about a human person or geographical place than the PERSON of our Lord Jesus. A great refocus, recalibration is desperately needed in this view today.
What bad rubbish, what can these earthly clowns do for anyone? The presence of Jesus can make people and places holy, but places and people by themselves can never make Jesus holy.
Here can be seen the bucket list of things that earthly kings and their rule will bring. Now check off the list with the shenanigans of the arrogant flawed behavior of today’s royals. Our Bible, God’s Holy Word never lies.
Kings over the years have descended the deep dark abyss of satan’s evil and wickedness, their hearts becoming black with evil, seeing all others except themselves, other nobilities and wealthy as beneath them, as commoners.
In 1500 B.C., the aryan or white race of people from Europe arrived in India and subjugated the people of India and began what was called the caste system. Today, even though this system is illegal in India, it persists, ingrained in the psyche of the Indian people, even till this day in the shadows alive and well.
The five castes are:
- Brahmins; priestly, academic class.
- Kahatriyas; rulers, administrators, warriors.
- Vaishayas; artisans, tradesmens, farmers, merchants.
- Shudras; manual laborers.
- Dalits; street cleaners, menial tasks, lowest of all.
Once born into a caste system, one was locked in until death, and their descendants came up to become of the same caste, a multi-generational curse, started by the Aryans (white race) 1500 B.C.